One Chance One Chance

More like TWO chances!

Just head over to their website if you wanna replay the game :)

e7 e7

wow

10 man 10, just for the fucking insane engine, you've got great talent man, that;s some wicked physics shit right there.

Strawberryclock Adventure Strawberryclock Adventure

HAHHAA

nice easter egg :)

Marble Frenzy Marble Frenzy

I don't think it's stolen...

sure the theme may be the same but if you compare them closely, the engine totally different and bubble spinner has no powerups and anyways this one has awesomer graphics :D I've even seen neopets with this type of spin game too so don't jump to conclusions bro!, it's someone's hard work :(

Battleship Conflict Battleship Conflict

The doesn't seem to load...

AT FIRST, but then if you give it some time it will magically load XD, I think It's just a preloader glitch. A good strategy game I must say!, reminds me of a some kind of board game I used to play where you had to destroy your opponent's ships, It was somewhat like what you had to do in this game too. I take away 2 points from your rating : 1 for the preloader and another 1 for the fact that you have to wait for an opponent before you begin since It's a multiplayer and It can be annoying when random people decide to battle you and you are forced into the game then somewhere during the middle they surrender and leave.

Overall, not too bad of a game, I got bored after awhile but I guess that's just me not being a big fan of strategy games that much.

himmelweiss responds:

Maybe your connection to my server is very slow, and that's why it takes a while until the game loads. But that's just a guess.

If players leave or surrender then i don't have control over that. I can't drive quick to their home and tell them "please do not surrender/leave".

However, thanks for your report.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Very creative!

The game is excellent! Every stage is special and I love how you change small details here and there all the time to make it exciting constantly! My only complaint is that some people are not able to play the game due to some glitches in the control for them, i have no clue why, it has happened to several people :/

- Bahdshah
Thank god I had no problems! great work!, truly worth the time =D

Virus (Snake) Virus (Snake)

I loved it!

I only got to beta test the game in the early stage but i must say, it's freakin awesome! it has so many new changes and i can't stop playing it, it's just so damn addictive!

Mr. Smily (GayPlatformer) Mr. Smily (GayPlatformer)

LOVED IT!

Awesome and the stages were crazy fun! You guys should really play the WHOLE game -.-, i bet they barely made it past the tutorial stages!

iluvAS:PlatformerEngineV2 iluvAS:PlatformerEngineV2

Wow MAN WOWW!

Dude! just amazing. Imagine if you put those concepts into a real game!!!! those below me dont know that this is just to show the engine -.- they think its a full game but i tell ya, this has GREAT potential! keep it up bro ^^
When the final is out, its bound to be big!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

WOAHA

That was the MOST AWESOME FLASH GAME I HAVE EBER PLAYEDDDD!!!
LIKE ZOMOGMOGMGOMGOMG it was awesome!!
Graphics : 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Storyline: 10/10
Planning: 10/10
THIS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED!!!!
Thanks so much for the youtube video too! i was having trouble with the boss!
-Bahdshah