View Profile Bahdshah

All 240 Audio Reviews

125 w/ Responses

DUUDE.

That was EPIC. Every SECOND of IT!
INTENSE, thats all i have to say.

- Bahdshah (RedMoon Deejay)
Definitely worthy of front page!

Prodigal responds:

Thanks buddeh! You helped me get my first 10th review on a single song!
\
TOO FKING BAD THAT I SUBMITTED THIS BEFORE THIS WEEKS TOP 5 ( I didn't make it there)

Oh well.

Lol!!!

Sounded like intercept! or almost all your club songs XD! Man the intro was awesome1!! the only thing the song lacked was BASSSS where's the bass man!!! the mastering like took away all the bass!

-Bahdshah
Youuuum areeeeee myyyyy idoollllllllll!

dj-Nate responds:

WILL ADD MOAR BASE

*RUNS TO FL STUDIO*!111

Nice improvement man!

Hey man! Nice improvement, wierd muse like intro, i kinda like it actually! Not gonna criticise you coz i know you just started! Apart from the title...You're fine! XD

Catchy song XD

8====D~~~~~~~~~C=====8

WOOO!!

That was sickly awesome!! It was like soem catchy hands-up song !
TECHNOZ + HANIA = PWNAGE!!!
You own!!!

-Bahdshah
i hope this gets front page!!

Big ups!

For pronouncing the 1st half of my name right XD
I will buy the album if i can!!!

I r teh RedMoon Deejay XD

Holy crap.

SERIOUS MAN, 1 WORD.
Genius!!!~~ NO ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF DOING THIS!!
I want more speedcore from you man!!!! KEEP IT UP!
Especially loved the tempo change!! SICK

THE BASS WAS OFF THE CHAIN

iluvAS responds:

hell yea ppl out there might think its so simple jus fl keys, kik spamms and automation clips but no... there were tears, heartfelt moments, intense emotion hysteria... its deep man....deeepppppp.....

ZOMG!!

SERIOUSLY YOUR BEST WORK EVER!
This is sick! it has everythign i want!, from the soft piano intro with the melodic theme of the carnival, then the hardbass kicked in! REALLY HARD! awesome transitions! then the SPEED UP was SICK~~ ESPECIALLY loved the break at the end!
SPEEDCORE FOR LIFE!
Kudos!!! post more like this!!!

iluvAS responds:

mmhmmm waddaya expect its from the best, ul get the best.

Yeah bro, the guy below me is right!

The melody sounds exactly like one of DJ Splash's song that Dj-Nate remix and i think when you heard Dj-Nate's song u got influenced by it! But its alright, coz u made everything by yourself!! And the piano is original and stuff ^^

Awesome job keep it up!

I like what you did!

Nice job! i loved the original and i certainly loved your remix! my only complaint is the kick! it went too low sometimes and didnt sound too good, sometimes it went too high too, next time just keep it with the bassline.

-Bahdshah
You should definitely follow through with this idea. If you would like to do a minor collab sometime, hit me up with a PM i can make a kick pwnage. I produce gabber but hardstyle is kinda simillar so i think i can give a go at it too!

SICK!

LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT! Such energy! especially the hardstyle kick you used! freaking awesome! only problems i have are that the lead had too much reverb! thats it! keep on PWNING the hardstyle tracks! if you create more please send me a PM i would LOVE to check em out!

-Bahdshah
i won't complain about the length, its a mini-piece. ^^

Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old producer from Singapore doing a wide variety of genres from Happy/UK Hardcore to Hard Dance/Trance and even Electro! Most of them won't be here though, so check out my Facebook page for updates :3

RedMoon Deejay Bahdshah @Bahdshah