[dj-N} Sinusoidal Orchestra DM [dj-N} Sinusoidal Orchestra DM

You're the reason I started producing :)

The piano is amazing and I love the vibes on this dude! maybe you could try to do alittle something more to the drums?

dj-Nate responds:

Sure man, I hear ya

Kr1z-A Silver Kiss (DM remix) Kr1z-A Silver Kiss (DM remix)

dude i'm so voting for you

you should be on the album man! check out my submission :D

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks bro, I'll check yours out. Won't be the first time I'd be on itunes...haha

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

holy balls!

great work dude! especially on the vocals, love the vibes on this track :)

my interpretation of dubstep my interpretation of dubstep

LOLLLLLLLL

FUCKING SIK REALISTIC VOCAL BASS MAN LOVE IT
p.s. owns skrillex

PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix

Sickest remix of Lavender Town I've heard!

Love that gritty bass man, great job on this! Love the wicked vibes and the sidechained pads :)

Qelaion responds:

Thanks meng

PdGAudio - Ethereality PdGAudio - Ethereality

Just surreal man!

Can't explain the vibes I feel when I listen to this. It's just unreal.

Qelaion responds:

Thanks man.

Before Mydnite 3 - F-777 Before Mydnite 3 - F-777

I smell another top 5...

Really liked what you did with this one, Jesse! Lots of progressive house influence with a nice gritty bass to top it all off, great work! :D

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much man!!

/M: Cyrogenical /M: Cyrogenical

Love the percussion work on this dude!

Hope you find inspiration to build on this. It has alot of potential! just needs more layers and subtle melodies going on! really like it :)

Mich responds:

I doubt I'll be coming back to it to be honest, and if I do, just to add a decent drum outro to it.

I'm glad you like it, I was kinda proud of the percussion when I was working on this. :)

PdG - Tyranny PdG - Tyranny

love this dude!

can't wait for you to master it! awesome funky vibes and that bassline just kills it! great work :)

Prodigal responds:

Thanks!

PdG - Bewildered (NG) PdG - Bewildered (NG)

really really really like this man!

i could feel your emotions through the song and great job on the mixing/mastering the sounds are extremely clean and come through very well! i hope to hear more of this other side of you :)

this song makes me happy on the inside for some reason XD

Prodigal responds:

Thanks dude. The song was meant to portray confusion and wonder in the intro, but then convert into a more happy feeling, an example is when the bass is added to the mix, it gives that "things aren't as bad as they seem" kind of feeling, and the same goes with the percussion. The breakdown displays one of those "On second thought" kinds of feelings, but it all comes back to being happy. The outro gives the feeling that everything is alright.

I hope to add some finishing touches on this very soon :D